Join Our TeamBanksia Palliative Care Service Inc.
Join Our Team
Palliative Care Nurse - Community
Banksia provides palliative care services in the North-East region of Melbourne, covering the council areas of Banyule, Nillumbik and Whittlesea. We have a dynamic team of health professionals who together make a difference every day in the community we care for. Our team consists of motivated, passionate, experienced professionals. We are always looking for the right people to join our team – experience in palliative care is a significant advantage, however Banksia provides training and education as we focus on achieving our goal to meet the needs of every palliative patient in our region.
Employment at Banksia includes:
– A management team with a strong focus on team, wellness and a positive workplace.
– Full Salary Packaging entitlements including meals and entertainment cards and novated car leasing.
– Staff Wellness package which includes Team Days, education forums and a comprehensive EAP.
– Full orientation and structured support and training at commencement of employment, and continuing as needed.
– Professional development and specialised training.
– A strong, positive, collaborative and nurturing culture and a friendly, relaxed work environment.
If this sounds like the kind of organisation, you would like to be a part of, then we would love to hear from you.
Please direct all enquiries, and/or applications with a covering letter and an updated CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office on 9455 0822 and ask for Kylie Johnson, Clinical Operations Manager.
View the Seek ad here.